Ensuring Your Security
- We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online ordering. SSL Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card ordering information, including your name, address and credit card number, so no one can read it in transit. We use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information.
Safe Shopping Guarantee
- We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be “100% safe”. This means you pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at our online store. It is determined that under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If your bank does hold you liable for any of this $50.00, we will cover the entire liability for you, up to the full $50.00. We will only cover this liability if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own from purchases made while using the secure server. In the event of unauthorized use of your credit card, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- We may rely on other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include data analysis firms, customer support specialists, web-hosting companies, and fulfillment companies (e.g., companies that fill product orders or coordinate mailings). We may share personally identifiable information with such third parties as appropriate for them to perform their functions, but they may not use such information for any other purpose. We may also share personally identifiable information with marketing partners or other direct marketers, so they can send you notices about their products or services. If you do not want to receive email-marketing communications, see Section 9 below for opt-out information.
Notification of Changes
Self Mastery Co Strict Email Policy
- Self Mastery Co does not send any unsolicited e-mail and strives to adhere to the following guidelines as offered by Mail Abuse Prevention Systems (MAPS), LLC., an Internet e-mail watchdog association. If you’d like to be excluded from this our e-mail list, please firstname.lastname@example.org. Self Mastery Co provides a simple method for subscribers to terminate their subscriptions. We have multiple automated “opt-out” functions on our site, and always include unsubscribe information in our mailings. Mailings from our lists cease promptly once a subscription is terminated. Self Mastery Co provides numerous alternative methods for terminating a subscription. We provide numerous “out of band” procedures for those who wish to terminate their mailing list subscriptions but are either unable or unwilling to follow standard automated procedures. Self Mastery Co takes numerous steps to prevent use of our mailing list for abusive purposes. We take adequate steps to ensure that our lists cannot be used for these purposes. We maintain a permanent “exclusion list” of e-mail addresses from which all subscription requests are rejected. Addresses are added to the exclusion list upon request by the parties entitled to use the addresses at issue. The purpose of the exclusion list is to prevent a forged subscription of an address by unauthorized third parties.
Self Mastery Co always uses acquired or rented lists for their original purpose. When acquiring or renting verified opt-in lists, we closely examine the terms and conditions under which the addresses were originally compiled. We independently determine that all recipients have in fact opted-in to the type individual mailing that we intend to deliver.
Self Mastery Co discloses the nature and frequency of mailings that it intends to send. We make adequate disclosures about the nature of our mailings, including the subject matter and anticipated frequency of messages.
Self Mastery Co adheres to a strict “One Subscription, One List” Policy. Addresses are not added to other lists without fully verified consent of the address owner. We never assume that subscribers to our list wants to be added to another list.
Your Thoughts Count
- Self Mastery Co welcomes your questions and comments about privacy and all other topics as well. Please send your comments via e-mail to email@example.com.
Self Mastery Co Privacy Summary
Effective date: May 24, 2018
Service is the http://www.selfmasteryco.com website operated by Self Mastery Co
» Personal Data
Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
» Usage Data
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
» Data Controller
» Data Processors (or Service Providers)
Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
» Data Subject (or User)
Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
» Email address
» First name and last name
» Phone number
» Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
» Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customize our Service. You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time, through your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
» Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
» Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
» Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
» Advertising Cookies. Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
Use of Data
Self Mastery Co uses the collected data for various purposes:
» To provide and maintain our Service
» To notify you about changes to our Service
» To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
» To provide customer support
» To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
» To monitor the usage of our Service
» To detect, prevent and address technical issues Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Self Mastery Co may process your Personal Data because:
» We need to perform a contract with you
» You have given us permission to do so
» The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
» For payment processing purposes
» To comply with the law Retention of Data
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside of the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Self Mastery Co may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Self Mastery Co may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
» To comply with a legal obligation
» To protect and defend the rights or property of Self Mastery Co
» To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
» To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
» To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Self Mastery Co aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
» The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
» The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
» The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
» The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
» The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
» The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Self Mastery Co relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
We may use third-party Service Providers to show advertisements to you to help support and maintain our Service.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings web page:
Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page:
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – \- for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page:
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page:
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook:
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA , the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe , or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy:
Perfect Audience remarketing service is provided by NowSpots Inc. You can opt-out of Perfect Audience remarketing by visiting these pages: Platform Opt-out () and Partner Opt-out ().
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
» By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
» By visiting this page on our website: https://selfmasteryco.com/contact-information/
» By phone number: +1 310 652 0137
» By mail: Self Mastery Co, Inc. 1930 Village Center Circle #3-9653 Las Vegas, NV 89134 United States of America